Brotherhood Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a friendly alliance on Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for Hostiles exercise " The Crusaders" javascript:emoticonp(':affraid:')

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jgc

Searching for Hostiles exercise   " The Crusaders" javascript:emoticonp(':affraid:') Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Hostiles exercise " The Crusaders" javascript:emoticonp(':affraid:')   Searching for Hostiles exercise   " The Crusaders" javascript:emoticonp(':affraid:') I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:20 pm

THIS IS A DRILL... DO NOT ATTACK OR SCOUT (unless leaders say its ok)

Layout of grid:

The basic set up of the grid is an X and Y axis. Both go from 0-800 in the 2 planes. Every world has the same grid and same section names. The process of searching is time consuming so to make things quicker, we assign sectors to each member. There is a map somewhere I will try and find to make things easier to follow along. If you have one, please post it here...

Searching: (looking for red flags)

When searching, you must use your map and take notes. Look for red flags and write down coordinates for both wilds and castles. Please make sure you note which is which. You can only see a certain size grid at once so it's important to keep track of where you are... As you click on a castle, it will change the center of the field so it's easy to skip around a lot. For example if Im searching 200-300 on the X axis, I go left to right on a line (say its 49) then back again right to left moving up 9 squares (say 58). Repeating the process. I have an Phone so my field size is small I pads may be bigger field of vision, but not sure.

It takes me 4-7 hrs to search the 200-300 x axis from 0-800 Y axis and write down coords. You will find roughly 20 castles and several hundred wilds, depending on the size of team and number of 2nd cities. We will use smaller sections on the grid to speed this process up, once we find out where you all are on the map. For now, just search your general area and keep track of things.

Why is this important?

Depending on our teams style of play, we can either attack castles or castles and wilds at the same time. Jay and other leaders will decide how we attack as there are several methods. All styles of attack need coords though. If we can come up with a list of targets, we can coordinate an attack to the minute and flood their inbox with reports. IT's very confusing and takes a long time to figure out what is happening, besides the obvious... your getting attacked. Once you attack, they will have your coords too. Wilds are another subject I will leave out for now, but can be taken with a single wagon if not defended. It's best to act as a team, so coordination is key. Many lower might players can take out a heavy. Strategies will be discussed later...

SO, any questions?? feel free to ask. I've been in 2 wars in another world (team is 4-0) and this process works the best for searching. When it's time to attack, you will be given targets based on your location and proximity to enemy wilds and castles. Please make sure you level up your Knights hall and rally point so you can send up to 9 attacks at once (remember, a single wagon can take a wild.. if leadership wants us to).

Can't they just Port??

Yes, we all can move if you have a portal from daily play or gems to buy one. So, that is why its important not to tip anyone off by scouting beforehand. during battle, people can also "dove". That allows you a period of time to not be attacked, but you cant attack anyone either. It's also considered giving up... On our last war, we took over 1000 wilds and attacked 150+ castles in less that two minutes. Because we were organized, they gave up in 10 minutes. Some wars can drag out for weeks. Good preparation and coordination are key in war, as well as executing orders in a timely manner.

AGAIN, This is an exercise for training purposes. The best way is to not get into a war. Don't talk smack on global and don't farm alliances (some exceptions on this but ask leaders first). Since we are on top right now, we are a target by position. Fortunately, Jay and other leaders are very good with relationships so we've been ok. Oh, and keep troops hidden at all times. You can rebuild a wall, but rebuilding army takes a very long time. IF you unhide, they can zero you with instant attacks (gems). Some people will taunt you and play this way...

That's it for now. Search the grid, write down coords, and grab a beverage of your choice. IF you find a farm, it will all be worth it! Post coords to the hostile page and make sure you lists castles and wilds separately. Hopefully we wont have to attack anyone! affraid

Thanks,
JGC

Back to top Go down

Searching for Hostiles exercise " The Crusaders" javascript:emoticonp(':affraid:')
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood Assassins :: Alliance :: Hostiles-
Jump to: